الأحد، 8 يونيو 2008

Love me

Oh beautiful page, when will you ever give up?
Don't miss me, just love me. Even though you're just a pixelated existence please do love me.

Because I know I love this idea of this place. Can you believe the ideas I have inside this head of mine?

The damned thoughts, and only you know my lovely page! None of them knows how wrong they
are! Can't you feel this exhilarating power

Of course you can't feel, silly me. I smile because I am supposed to be.. what did he call me?

Naive? HAHAHA

and HE doesn't even know that I see him as an open book, oh how RIDICULOUS he looks when talking about something he thinks is what really interests me.

STOP

I'm no girl.. if I gave you this misleading impression "HIM HIM, and him" well I'm not gay either he's a relative you know? they have a lot of them around.

بالعربي

اليوم دخلت الحمام -وانتي بالكرامة يا صفحتي- ولقيت صرصار كيوت توه يتعلم المشي ، اخذت بودرة بيف باف وروشته فيها جلس يتقلب وانا ماهمني راس ماله صرصار يعني اذا وانا بزر كنت اخلص نص الشامبو على واحد منهم بس عشان اشوفه يتقطع.

النقطة المهمة هنا واللي خلتني انشد شوي ، اني تخيلت واحد يقرب لي مكانه.. تذكرت مجرم في حلقة من المسلسل البوليسي الشهير C.S.I يقول اشوف البشر وكأنهم حشرات.. وتسائلت في نفسي اذا كان هذا الخط الرفيع بين الواحد الطبيعي والمجرم.. النظرة نفسها والمشاعر تختلف والإحساس بقيمة عالية للذات مع حقر الباقين.

I actually don't hate that relative

لكن اكره فكرة الأقارب..

اذهب للمناسبات

and they see my face

وارى اعينهم التي تعكس بالضبط شعورهم تجاهي

oh it's that guy..

ياللحزن..

oh the sadness


هناك 3 تعليقات:

MY Baby Shot Me Down يقول...
أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.
MY Baby Shot Me Down يقول...

I love you :)

The Raven يقول...

No you don't

:D